All learning in this course applies to online as well as in-person events and connections
Learn the social media tips, best practices, tools & resources, skills to successfully grow your business, and income, through networking!
After this course, you will have:
- Better knowledge and understanding of networking
- Heightened confidence in participating in meetings & events (in person or virtual) and introducing yourself
- A list of events and networks customised to your needs
- New contacts as during the group sessions we will also be ...networking!
The course is given via live videos, you can watch them anytime as they are recorded and you will have access to the recordings for life!
- 5 live sessions (recording available)
- 2 group sessions (and networking!)
- Networking event (where you can invite your contacts!)
- FB Group to share your questions, wins, and challenges during the course (and practice networking!)
- 21-page Workbook with a list of tips, tools and transcripts from the course
- Membership in the FB group (and more networking!)
- BONUS: Q&A and networking (date & time chosen with the group)
Your Instructor: Charlotte Habegger
I am a Multientrepreneur, Business Consultant & Content Creator, my fields of expertise are Collaborative Learning, Authentic Networking and Servant Leadership.
As a Heart Link Network Leader for our local chapter, I coordinate a collaborative learning community for heart-centered business women.
As an Independent Consultant and Director with Epicure, I work with people who want to change their eating habits, and I guide an inspired and connected community of social entrepreneurs changing lives one cooking class at a time!
I also co-founded, with my business partner Hélène Mercier, the Successful Women Expo and Successful Women, a Business Development Program for women business owners.
With my business partner Michèle Atkinson, we have launched the very first vegetarian event in the greater Québec area with the Vegetarian Showcase.
With my daughters and other collaborators, we have founded a not-for-profit organisation called Project Kaïlah with a mission of collecting and donating period items for universal access and in all dignity for women who are homeless or in transition in the greater Québec area.
With my husband Yannick Boisneau, we started Soha Voice Transmission, vocally transmitting your messages in the form of audio-books, podcasts, online courses, audio recordings of your blog articles.
Cracking the Code of Networking: What is the Course all about?